- Explore the ethical and regulatory aspects of human subjects research conducted globally with a Research Ethics certificate. Designed to analyze and address ethical issues resulting from human rights violations and inequities in health care.
- Researchers who to conduct studies addressing health issues.
- Members of Research Ethics Committees
Our curriculum includes the following six courses for a total of 12 credits:
- Responsible Conduct in International Affairs
- Ethics of Globalization
- Ethics of International Research
- Introduction to Research Ethics
- Regulatory Aspects of Research and Research Ethics Committees.
- Introduction to Ethical Theory
- Full scholarships are available for a limited number of participants
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related health discipline
- Evidence of English Proficiency: TOEFL (80) or IELTS (7.0)
- Complete online application form by May 20, 2023
- Access application at: http://globalresearchethics.geei.org/application-form/ or click here
To obtain more information:
Please completing the form below: